Regular communication between employees is critical to maintain high team performance at work. We recommend a variety of ways to ensure each team member is performing at their best and in the interests of the business in our Spa Sessions Team Performance Training Manual, created by international spa consultant Naomi Gregory.
Some options to increase team spirit, safety, professionalism and growth include:
- Encourage all employees to learn from each other
- Everyone should know each team members skills
- Understand it's everyone's job to ensure the environment is safe
- Have a good attitude when things go wrong
- Work together for the guests
- Encourage employees to look after their own wellbeing
The Manual includes a guide on how to conduct sessions including preparation, delivery and tips for facilitators, a comprehensive list of topics with details about the topic and discussion ideas, plus an action plan template for collecting and deciphering the discussion responses to enable timely implementation of ideas raised.
Email newsletter subscribers receive 15% off all our existing publications, including:
- Spa Operations Manuals
- Spa Management Manuals
- Spa Treatments Manuals
- Spa Sessions Manuals
- Spa Industry Research
- and all eligible Packages.
Subscribe here to receive the current discount code and future benefits. You may unsubscribe at any time via a link in each email newsletter footer.
Other Helpful Links