Intelligent Spas provides 'performance enhancing' publications for the spa industry, via actionable research and detailed operations and training manuals, which are available for immediate download and starting from just US$10
Founded in Singapore in 2001 by Julie Garrow, Intelligent Spas provides a variety of electronic publications, including:
- Spa Operations Manuals aimed at achieving cost efficiencies and greater service standards via high quality policies and procedures.
- Spa Treatment Protocols which fast-track training and ensure service standards are continuously maintained.
- Spa Sessions Team Training to provide a continuous stream of performance improving training ideas and helps to engage, motivate and retain your employees.
- Spa Market Overview Reports containing market updates, spa type profiles and lists of spa and hotel brands operating within the marketplace.
- Spa Benchmark Reports featuring the results of industry surveys which provide critical financial and operational performance benchmarks (KPI's).
Intelligent Spas pioneered spa industry research across the greater Asia Pacific region, releasing over 50 publications between 2002-2013, many of which were the first-ever Spa Benchmark Reports in key markets including Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Greece and Spain.
Intelligent Spas also published the first Global Spa Benchmark Report, the first Regional Spa Industry Report for Asia Pacific and the first Thailand Spa Consumer Survey. Intelligent Spas' independence, experience and reputation enables relatively high survey response rates which results in quality research.
Our clients are located around the world and include spa owners, operators, managers and therapists, hoteliers, financial institutions, management consultants, industry associations, tourism bodies, government departments, architects, investors, developers, suppliers, event organisers, news media and educational institutions.
Intelligent Spas is the only independent research company specialising in the spa industry which provides consistent, reliable research globally.
Julie Garrow, Founder and Managing Director of Intelligent Spas, has over 20 years’ experience in hospitality and leisure research and has pioneered statistically reliable spa industry research across the globe since 2001.
"I help spa industry professionals enhance their business performance by providing a variety of reliable Industry Research and detailed Operations Manuals to give them a strong advantage over their competitors"Julie achieved "Distinguished Industry Leader" in The Crystal Awards Asia Pacific, which was nominated by industry peers to acknowledge and reward an individual who has made a positive contribution to the spa industry.
Prior to establishing Intelligent Spas, she represented major organisations such as PricewaterhouseCoopers (Singapore), Southern Pacific Hotels (Sydney) and KPMG (Melbourne). Julie graduated with a Bachelor of Business specialising in Tourism, Management and Marketing.
Julie is from Australia and currently resides in Singapore with her husband Stu, and their son, Conrad.