How often do potential clients or media/influencers request tours of spas, salons, wellness centres or hotels? It's likely not often, however it is important employees understand the professional process in order to make a great first impression.
Key items of a Tour Procedure include:
- A Booking Form to record the details of the request
- The reason for the tour request as it will be conducted differently based on if they are a potential client or a media representative
- The Guest Book to record details on the day of the tour
The Tour Process Map, Policies, Procedures and Supporting Forms are included in our Spa Operating Procedures and Policies Manual and our Salon or Boutique Spa Operating Procedures and Policies Manual, which may be downloaded immediately via our website. These SOPs may be applied to other business types as well.
Consultants should also ensure their clients have a Tour SOP and related supporting items - review our Consultants Packages on our website, including the Spa Consultant Toolkit Package - 5 Manuals, which contains the following Manuals:
- Spa Consultant Manual
- Spa Operating Procedures and Policies Manual
- Professional Spa Treatments Manual
- Spa and Salon Employee Compensation Manual
- Spa Menu Revenue Analysis Manual
This Package enables new Consultants to fast-track setting up their business and provides the tools to enable them to offer services to clients immediately. Existing Consultants may also use this Package to fine tune their business and offer additional services.
Email newsletter subscribers receive 15% off all our existing publications, including:
- Spa Operations Manuals
- Spa Management Manuals
- Spa Treatments Manuals
- Spa Sessions Manuals
- Spa Industry Research
- and all eligible Packages.
Subscribe here to receive the current discount code and future benefits. You may unsubscribe at any time via a link in each email newsletter footer.
Other Helpful Links