Intelligent Spas' newsletter subscribers save an extra 15%^ off this publication - Subscribe now to receive the discount code.
ABOUT THE RESEARCH
Save 15% with this Package which includes 16 Reports on the GCC including eight Spa Market Overview Reports and eight Spa Development Pipeline Reports for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Five Emirates (Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain), Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. This Package provides a reliable and updated overview of each local spa industries to enable existing stakeholders and potential new players make smarter decisions, immediately, for a fraction of the time and cost of attempting to do it yourself – the research is already done and available for immediate download.
The findings will help you to quickly assess your market position and make educated decisions to maintain current strengths, address weaknesses, identify new opportunities and mitigate changing threats.
The concise, statistical Spa Market Overview Reports feature:
Other key statistics contained in the Report include:
- An update of new spas recently opened by open date
- Spas now closed or stopped offering spa treatments
- The number and proportion of branded spas (chains), by local, regional or international brand name
- The number and proportion of spas in branded hotels and resorts (chains), by local, regional or international brand name
- Number and proportion of spas by spa type
- Average indoor spa size by spa type
- Average number of treatment rooms by spa type
- Average number of stations by spa type
- Select support facilities offered by spa type
The information is gathered via both primary and secondary research. Desk research is conducted to review recent updates in the marketplace and compared against Intelligent Spas’ Global Spa Industry Database. The findings are then verified through emails and telephone calls to confirm various aspects of the research. Some Report contents may vary by market depending on the level of statistical reliability.
The concise, statistical Spa Development Pipeline Reports feature:
Extensive desk research was conducted to identify reported spa developments in the marketplace, then primary research via a survey of official company representatives for each proposed spa development was used to try to confirm its development status and related details. Note to Contributors: Eligible contributors to the Spa Development Pipeline research are offered the full Report free of charge. If you feel you contributed and have not received the Report yet, contact Intelligent Spas to request your free copy. Refunds are not provided to contributors who purchase the Report via this online store.Some Report contents may vary by market depending on the level of statistical reliability.
- A snapshot of the current marketplace including total spa numbers by type, average indoor spa size and average number of treatment rooms, extracted from the Spa Market Overview Report recently prepared by Intelligent Spas
- A list of reported spa developments by name, spa type and proposed open date
- The Development Status of each proposed spa project, being In Planning, Construction Started, On Hold, Abandoned or Not Confirmed
- The proposed average indoor spa size and number of treatment rooms of confirmed developments
- The historical and forecast change in spa numbers, by confirmed versus reported spa developments
- The proposed change in average indoor spa size and number of treatment rooms
Click 'Zoom' on the cover picture to see larger Sample Pages. Refer to the tabs below for the detailed Table of Contents and Payment and Delivery details.
- Prices are in USD – United States Dollars
- Prices displayed when not logged in are Single Location User License Pricing. Please Sign Up or Log In to view appropriate pricing for other User Licenses for Multiple Locations, Consultants and Academic Libraries.
- Payment may be made online using your PayPal account or an accepted credit card. Contact Intelligent Spas for bank transfer payments. Cash and cheque payments are not accepted.
- The publication is delivered as an electronic file which may be printed for easy reading. Once payment is made, you may download the publication immediately.
- As the publication is delivered in electronic format, refunds are not available. Please review the publication description, sample pictures and table of contents provided to assist your decision to purchase.
Pricing is based on Business Type User Licenses - Single Location, Multiple Locations, Consultants or Academic Libraries - please Sign Up or Log In to view relevant pricing and to order publications.
Table of Contents
, Founder and Managing Director of Intelligent Spas, began her market research careerover 20 years’ ago in the tourism and hospitality sectors, then pioneered statistically reliable ‘spa’ industry research across the globefrom 2001.
Specialising in quality spa industry research, Julie created Intelligent Spas’ uniquely independent, “Global Spa Benchmark Program”, which produces a range of key financial and operational benchmarks to help spa operators track and improve their performance. She authored a chapter entitled “Spa Industry Benchmarking” in the published text book ‘Understanding the Global Spa Industry’, which was edited by Marc Cohen and Gerard Bodeker and published by Elsevier in 2008. Julie has also developed and conducted various Spa Consumer Surveys across the Asia Pacific region.
Julie achieved "Distinguished Industry Leader" in The Crystal Awards Asia Pacific 2009, which was nominated by industry peers to acknowledge and reward an individual who has made a positive contribution to the spa industry.
Prior to establishing Intelligent Spas, Julie represented major organisations such as PricewaterhouseCoopers Hospitality and Leisure Consulting (Singapore), Southern Pacific Hotels (Sydney) and KPMG Tourism and Leisure Consulting (Melbourne). Julie graduated with a Bachelor of Business specialising in Tourism, Management and Marketing. Julie is from Australia and currently resides in Singapore with her husband and business partner, Stu and their son, Conrad.